Huntington Beach Asphalt Roofing
Asphalt Roofing Services in Huntington, CA
Asphalt roofing is a popular type of roofing that many homeowners choose for their homes. An asphalt roof is typically less expensive than other types of roofs and lasts between 20 to 30 years. This means it will save you money in the long run since you won’t have to replace your roof as often as other roofs may need replacing.
Huntington Beach Roofing Co provides quality services for all your asphalt needs, including installation, maintenance, repairs, and more. We are experts in this industry so we can help with any projects big or small.
Contact us at (949) 506-3027 to get free estimates and quotes.
More About Huntington Beach Roofing Co
Huntington Beach Roofing Co. is a reputable asphalt roofing company that has been in business for years. We have seen the needs of our community change and grow, and we’ve adapted to meet those needs with the latest technology, materials, and experience. Our team of experienced contractors is here to help you tackle any project related to your asphalt roof from installation through repairs. This includes everything from color selection to materials and the process itself. By hiring them, you can rest assured that your project will be completed as quickly and efficiently as possible. They also offer an excellent warranty on their work.
What is Asphalt Roofing?
Asphalt roofs were first used by ancient civilizations such as Mesopotamia, Egypt, Greece, China, and Mesoamerica. They were built to protect the public and private spaces of all kinds from natural elements. Today, asphalt roofs are still used in a variety of ways but most often for commercial buildings such as schools, theaters, hospitals, and more.
Asphalt roofing is one form of shingle-style roof that protects against water damage with its ability to resist tearing or cracking under heavy snowfall loads up to 60 pounds per square foot. It can also be installed on any slope at an angle between 30 degrees and 90 degrees so it’s accessible in many different climates around the world. These benefits make this type of roof perfect for numerous types of construction projects like homes, businesses, warehouses, and much more.
Advantages of Asphalt Roofing
- The asphalt roof is the most cost-effective type of roofing.
- It can be a long-lasting and energy-efficient option for your home with proper installation.
- Unlike other types, it does not need to have additional material installed underneath it such as shingles or tiles.
- It takes a short time to install
Disadvantages of Asphalt Roofing
The disadvantages of asphalt roofing are few and far between. One such disadvantage is that it can be susceptible to high winds as well as hail, which could cause irreversible damage if not properly maintained or installed with the necessary precautions.
Best roof repair, installation, replacement in Huntington Beach, California
Details on Asphalt Roof Installation
- Flashing around all penetrations in the roof membrane must be sealed properly before applying any sealant or rivets used during the installation process. (This prevents water intrusion)
- New nonporous surfaces should always cover up old ones because performing this will aid in avoiding leaks that may result from unintended nicks and holes into older surfaces which are more likely to allow moisture inside than newer surfaces would.
- There are various types of asphalt roofs, including single-ply and built-up. The type you choose should be determined by the climate where your roof will reside as well as the aesthetics.
- It is important to make sure that all seams are properly sealed with sealant or adhesive so they do not separate from each other in time.
- If there are any penetrations through a ply, such as an electrical wire, for example, it must have sealing tape over them before installing insulation on top of those areas to avoid moisture problems which can cause deterioration.
- Heat lamps may need to be installed if snowfall occurs periodically in order to melt off ice accumulation and keep water out of the house during these winter months when the rain won’t help break down icy buildup but the heat lamp will.
What makes Huntington Beach Roofing Co differ from other roofers?
Huntington Beach Roofing Co is an experienced professional who provides great customer care at the best rates around. We offer free estimates to homeowners who want to explore our services. All they need to do is call (949) 506-3027 or message us through the contact form on this page and we will set up an appointment so someone can come out on-site and take measurements of their home’s current situation. Then, from there, one of our team members will create a price quote just for them based on the size, style, and scope of work needed – it all depends on what you’re looking for. Choosing an experienced contractor who can provide quality workmanship will help ensure your satisfaction with your new roof.